dating usa - They call me Superhead

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos

dating usa - They call me Superhead

Mesaj Scris de PortMacq la data de Dum Iul 24, 2011 1:35 am

Europe free dating - Treat me like the slut I am My name is Susan LEMUS Im looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Bathurst free online dating Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating Palmerston dating USA free dating christian singles Hello fellas out there here you have a very cute female looking for BOOTY CALLS. I enjoy smoking and drinking having grown up fun if you are interested holla back.you must be mobile and willing to come to my place... I'm a nice girl with a wild side, I like to party and hang out. Its easy to have a good time with me Wink. Hobbie: You'll find out more about these, Im sure, as Im not shy when it comes to what I like so if you wanna know more then write me. Im young and very hot and im just looking for a guy to have some fun with. I have a good personality, like to joke around, down to earth. I love a guy to talk dirty to me. Im also very interested in couples and groups. What you see is what you get so write me if u wanna see more about me and some pics... I am cute but need a guy who can fulfill all my sexual needs. Im open to meeting new people haging out and see what happens. I am very laid back like movies and love shopping .So hit me up . I am very close with my family. I am a kick ass chic and have no time for fake people and bullshit and I care about the little things in life. I love to dance and trust me I look goofy doing it. I'm not very picky or opinionated (at least I think so) and am just looking for a decent guy. I would love to find a man who is not selfish, a liar (I hate liars more then anything), user, or a cheaer. A man who doesn't just want sex or a bootycall. Someone who wants a real relationship and be a man not a push over. I know you cant just jump into anything but at least someone who is considering it so write me and lets see where it goes.

PortMacq
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum